What's new

how did you come up with your user names?

my real nickname part of my maiden name seemed appropiate goldie
 
I own an independent record label called Incas Records that specializes in old Connecticut punk rock from the 70's and 80's......and my name is Joe.
 
I own caterpillar's an bobcats. Do excavating for a living..............


Ron B. aka Catdriver
 
I'm a master electrician and the common nick name for an electrician is sparky, thus sparkymaster was born.
 
catdriver said:
I own caterpillar's an bobcats. Do excavating for a living..............


Ron B. aka Catdriver

Ron,
Imagination had me with a picture of a fellow trying to herd cats on some ranch.
Probably wholesaling to chinese restaurants across the country...LOL

Then you went and spoiled it
LMAO

Good hunting
Thom
 
Spiss Weathergate. A shady character from a script I wrote up. (I'm into acting/scriptwriting) My grandfather saw that my aim name was mrspisswg (Mr. Spiss WeatherGate) so he then started calling me Mrs. PissWig because he had no clue what the name meant! :tongue3: hehe
 
When my loop on my mxt is over something big or close to sume thing big it said liftloop or turn down gain:thumbsup:
 
deepskyal said:
I gave up detecting some years back to persue another hobby that was even more expensive, astronomy....then I sold all my stuff and came back...but still love the stars.
Al
al, did you see the moon last night? i'm no sky det. but i love to look and dream. Bill
 
Acquired during a missspent youth in the 70's...
 
When I told my wife that I was getting into metal detecting she told the kids "your dad has a few screws loose under his cap. Thus ScrewcapRoy. Roy is my first name. Guess what my first find was??? :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: You got it :thumbsup:
HH All.
 
ScrewcapRoy said:
When I told my wife that I was getting into metal detecting she told the kids "your dad has a few screws loose under his cap. Thus ScrewcapRoy. Roy is my first name. Guess what my first find was??? :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: You got it :thumbsup:
HH All.

Your wife :icon_scratch:
 
I like to eat habs. See my avatar.

Hal
 
I bow hunt whitetails
I waterfowl hunt
I fish
I trap
I ride HD
I detect
I CRH

I have TooManyHobbies
 
Felinepeachy said:
I don't recall. :tongue3:

Sounds like you're taking the "5th" Peachy ::)

I chose mine cause it's my name and refers to a younger age >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom