Yarrum
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2007
- Messages
- 960
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Queensland, Australia
- Detector(s) used
- Jackeroo, BH Landstar
Nice and simple........ My name in reverse.

TreasureTales said:lafatlife said:Laf-at-life....because sometimes that is all you can do.
I've had this since I started using computers back in the early 90's.
LOL, excuse me but everytime I saw your screen name I thought it was French for "The Fat LIfe." So sorry. (Just joking with ya).![]()
![]()


The Searcher said:I reckon I just liked the movie and actor a lot. "The Searchers" w/John Wayne
notgittinenny said:Well it's really self explanatory, I used to actively collect Pez Candy Dispensers. Now they have too many coming out every year that it costs more than I make in retirement, I just may sell all 750 plus that I have, and buy another detector. I have a friend who also collects, and has over 1500 of 'em. I use this name on several sites.![]()
