What's new

how do u think u become an moderator

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just curious is it by sucking up and what is it like having god like powers and do u drink ur coffee in a tnet mod cup,
 
I can't imagine what this site would be like without mods. It's not exactly the picnic-in-the-park you think it is. :laughing7:
 
stefen said:
metal mania said:
stefen said:
And your point is?
me r the pop corn guy

You...the popcorn guy is just being entertained...
now theres 2 pop corn guys woo woo not 2 sure what my point was I think it was about coffee cups or could the point be to get my post count up and entertain u decide
 
Now this what gets us newbees real confused ??? ???

Jonnie
 
:happy1:

Can someone Pass Me a Beer this is going to Be good Chug
 
Chug and Red said:
:happy1:

Can someone Pass Me a Beer this is going to Be good Chug
wow 3 pop corn guys and counting maybe I should become a pop corn seller
 
metal mania said:
Chug and Red said:
:happy1:

Can someone Pass Me a Beer this is going to Be good Chug
wow 3 pop corn guys and counting maybe I should become a pop corn seller



Well you're never going to make moderator :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
I had chili for dinner tonight, so I'd better stay off the popcorn :blob8: :tongue3:
 
shaun7 said:
metal mania said:
Chug and Red said:
:happy1:

Can someone Pass Me a Beer this is going to Be good Chug
wow 3 pop corn guys and counting maybe I should become a pop corn seller



Well you're never going to make moderator :dontknow: :laughing7:


Well how do you know wise guy? Let's put it to a vote.
 
I vote NO he won't. :laughing7:
 
Iron Patch said:
I vote NO he won't. :laughing7:
harsh but prob true but u can ask any mod and they will testify the past quality of my posts
 
Iron Patch said:
I vote NO he won't. :laughing7:



I'm going to stick my neck out here and agree with you :-\
 
Does it really matter?? I have found that the quickest way to not become a Mod of any forum not started by yourself is to ask for it. Your best bet is to start a forum on your own and then you can do what ever you like. :thumbsup:
 
pennyfarmer said:
Does it really matter?? I have found that the quickest way to not become a Mod of any forum not started by yourself is to ask for it. Your best bet is to start a forum on your own and then you can do what ever you like. :thumbsup:
i like your out of the box thinking be an admin why settle for a mere mod
 
:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

I vote no!

I'm off to test drive the couch...and maybe check out the insides of my eyelids...later
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom