What's new

how do u think u become an moderator

stefen said:
:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

I vote no!

I'm off to test drive the couch...and maybe check out the insides of my eyelids...later
cool thats a few saying no but hey the night is young
 
stefen said:
:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

I vote no!

I'm off to test drive the couch...and maybe check out the insides of my eyelids...later
cool thats a few saying no but hey the night is young
 
I've reconsidered and will vote YES. :headbang: ;D
 
Iron Patch said:
I've reconsidered and will vote YES. :headbang: ;D
Iron patch for president woo woo
 
Sounds like congress if you are for it i'm against it . :tongue3: :icon_scratch:

Jonnie
 
I think being a moderator and a baby sitter require the same set of skills oh hot chocolate and popcorn yum :coffee2: :happy1:
 
metal mania said:
just curious is it by sucking up and what is it like having god like powers and do u drink ur coffee in a tnet mod cup,
Usually, it by one of two ways: Either you have some good things to say and are asked by the admin, or you sinply ask to be a mod. It's not rocket science.
 
Chug and Red said:
:happy1:

Can someone Pass Me a Beer this is going to Be good Chug
2 of them are very good lookin. :notworthy:
 
I unwittingly had a mod on ignore once, by accident. Wow, that is just some crazy stuff.
 
gleaner1 said:
I unwittingly had a mod on ignore once, by accident. Wow, that is just some crazy stuff.


I didn't think you could ignore a mod, their personalities are just so magnetic
Death_Can_Moon_by_ItchyBarracuda.gif
 
hammered said:
gleaner1 said:
I unwittingly had a mod on ignore once, by accident. Wow, that is just some crazy stuff.


I didn't think you could ignore a mod, their personalities are just so magnetic
Death_Can_Moon_by_ItchyBarracuda.gif

The mods are pro all the way and frankly seem benign. It's strictly business and not easy I am certain.
 
gleaner1 said:
hammered said:
gleaner1 said:
I unwittingly had a mod on ignore once, by accident. Wow, that is just some crazy stuff.


I didn't think you could ignore a mod, their personalities are just so magnetic
Death_Can_Moon_by_ItchyBarracuda.gif

The mods are pro all the way and frankly seem benign. It's strictly business and not easy I am certain.


All joking aside, I would not want to be a mod. Our guys and gals do a great job, and in most cases get little thanks. The Mod team, as stands, needs no additions and, forgive the pun, no modification. I have had posts deleted and I have NO problem with their judgement, it's better than mine most cases :laughing7:. The Admin is in the best hands too :icon_thumleft:


hammered
 
It seems an impossible task because it's real time and things do get out of hand quick like. Good work Tnet.
 
jeff of pa said:
aa battery said:
2 of them are very good lookin. :notworthy:

Thank You :thumbsup:
Aww Jeff I saw you had posted and expected some deep words of profound wisdom instead we get a vanity roll call tnet sytle :laughing9:
 
My opinion is whoever is the biggest jerk, rude, and back stabber gets the title. :read2:
 
Awww, you make me blush relichunters.
 
metal mania said:
jeff of pa said:
aa battery said:
2 of them are very good lookin. :notworthy:

Thank You :thumbsup:
Aww Jeff I saw you had posted and expected some deep words of profound wisdom instead we get a vanity roll call tnet sytle :laughing9:

You wan't wisdom ? read a book or watch big Bang theory.
(Sorry wrong Country / Watch reruns of Fawlty Towers)

all I Can give you is my Beauty & Dimpels :wink:
 
jeff of pa said:
metal mania said:
jeff of pa said:
aa battery said:
2 of them are very good lookin. :notworthy:

Thank You :thumbsup:
Aww Jeff I saw you had posted and expected some deep words of profound wisdom instead we get a vanity roll call tnet sytle :laughing9:

You wan't wisdom ? read a book or watch big Bang theory.

all I Can give you is my Beauty & Dimpels :wink:
lol starting 2 think me thread getting turned into a norman wisdom movie never mind da wisdom
 
jeff of pa said:
metal mania said:
jeff of pa said:
aa battery said:
2 of them are very good lookin. :notworthy:

Thank You :thumbsup:
Aww Jeff I saw you had posted and expected some deep words of profound wisdom instead we get a vanity roll call tnet sytle :laughing9:

You wan't wisdom ? read a book or watch big Bang theory.
(Sorry wrong Country / Watch reruns of Fawlty Towers)

all I Can give you is my Beauty & Dimpels :wink:
Nominated u for banner cause ur a hero mod to some round here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom