What's new

how do you display what you find?

Kype

Full Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
381
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tejon/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im looking for pictures of how you display what you find.

shadow boxes? they are easy enough to build for small items. but what about larger items?

or do you not even display what you find, and just keep them tucked away somewhere?

i have a growing box of what i found. some junk, but some worth displaying. even when people come over who dont metal detect, they are for some reason ALWAYS curious as to what i recently found. and i always tell them, maybe you should take the hobbie up lol.
 
I was walking down the street and my neighbors were throwing out this giant corner shelf assembly!! so I took it home. It's been great !!
16753804965539207681990854730028.webp
 
Fits right in the corner of a room....I need to freshen it up and reorganize
 
I will say it's a whole lot better looking at it, than storing it.
After many years of amassing never really having the time or space, I finally started to display this past November.
$65 for the cabinet, space for equipment in the lower section.
20221117_210928.webp
20221117_210934.webp
20221117_210949.webp
20221117_210957.webp
20221117_211007.webp
20221117_211012.webp
20221117_211021.webp
20221117_211026.webp
20221117_211044.webp
20221117_211050.webp
20221117_211056.webp
20221117_211104.webp
20221117_211158.webp
 
Beautiful display
Thanks for sharing your artistry and creativity
 
I got the old map chest for my small stuff and the barrister's book case for my bottles. I have other displays in my "Man Room" but don't have pictures yet.
 

Attachments

  • 20211023_154657.webp
    20211023_154657.webp
    163.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 20211023_154631.webp
    20211023_154631.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220107_155332.webp
    20220107_155332.webp
    147 KB · Views: 52
I got the old map chest for my small stuff and the barrister's book case for my bottles. I have other displays in my "Man Room" but don't have pictures yet.
Hey, wait a minute....why don't I see a Bromo seltzer in your display:laughing7: JK, it looks great
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom