How do you explain gold fever to those who dont have it?

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Attachments

• Hotter.bmp
    639.2 KB · Views: 75
Damn you Terry, now I have to pick the gold. You are just encouraging the fever. You should be ashamed of yourself. BTW, how much is that worth? I have to know, now that you made me abandon the two smoking hot blondes.

Ya know dual addictions are possible--in fact 3 wives were ejected but my mining will ever stop--but them blondes O MYNE GOTT :notworthy:-jOHN

You could buy a lot more than a pickup with that "nugget." It is the famous "Boot of Cortez."
And from the next post: ..........it sold for $1,853,500.00 at auction in Dallas, in 2008.

Ok, it would be a really nice truck plus a Porsche, and a new, high ceiling garage to park 'em in. No doubt they would be
parked right next to The Queens brand new Mercedes ....:icon_thumright:

Ok, it would be a really nice truck plus a Porsche, and a new, high ceiling garage to park 'em in. No doubt they would be
parked right next to The Queens brand new Mercedes ....:icon_thumright:

How about buying 3 or 4 private mine properties or buying the latest mining gear or some firearms

Or both of those blondes....and their sisters.....

With $1.8m, the women will come to me before I get a chance to 'pick' them! Seriously, I'm happily married so I'll go with the fancy gold over the fancy women any day ;-)

I dont think you can explain it?
Ive probably got it worse than any one on this site i actually go look for it daily, i have the fever to find it, and not just possess the stuff, its my right as a tax paying citizen to freely prospect where i want.
and i coulndt pass up the the invitation to prospect a whole mnt, once i found gold and figured out where it was hiding it was all over for me, take a look at my big mnt prospect youll get it!!

when you sleep eat talk and daydream about gold you have it bad but it hurts worst knowing theres no gold in south NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back