What's new

How does one obtain a new level other than New Member?

Silver Chronicles

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midwest
Detector(s) used
M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering how the level system works here. Is it any different than other sites?

HH Michael
 
Goes by donations. Which membership are you wantingm the Silver or Gold?
 
Hi Silver and welcome. Not sure about silver or gold level...but if you donate 92 more pieces of wisdom or wit (in the form of a post) then you become something other than new. Don't remember for sure, but I think after 25, you become "green"
 
It's with posts. Stick around a bit, post more, and your level will change.
 
They are joking with you, levels are based on the amount of posts you make, as your posts go up your level goes up...
 
Keep on posting and your level will go up, I think ive got to get to 2000 or 2500 to advance any further, but don't really care just like posting on what folks on here find...................HH
 
Send $29.95 for my new book "Shortcuts to leaving your Green Membership behind." Good Luck! :laughing7:
 
Hey terry, that book have some cut out flash cards included?
 
They are joking with you, levels are based on the amount of posts you make, as your posts go up your level goes up...

Although what Treasure Hunter says is somewhat true you must post for your level to increase. That being said, it doesn't mean your popularity will increase.. Look at me :laughing7:
 
Hay Spart, the other 300 are gone. Frank hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
Thanks I will update everyone on my finds tomorrow when I obtain more finds, hopefully!

HH Michael
 
Your level is viewable right below you name... Your bronze..........
 
How many comments do I have to make to be on the Gold level?
 
Your level is viewable right below you name... Your bronze..........
Treasure_Hunter
I never fake ignorance, don't blame me if people believe that I am ignorance........ I graduated from grade school, high school, college, spend time in the Air Force where I learn to type. I am more smart then most writers including you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom