How long does it take your bank to order halves?

Roysdaughter

Mar 26, 2011
Just curious as to how long it takes your banks to get your boxes in from when you order them?
I am assuming that many of you have a 'standing order' so to speak where you have the bank
automatically order x amount of boxes every week for you...is your bank pretty reliable about
getting them in weekly? So far my bank isn't very consistent, I've been waiting two weeks
past when they said they'd be in, guess I will have to try a different bank to order from...

Upvote 0

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have 2 banks that order and get the boxes the next day. I have 1 bank that orders and gets their coins 7 days later.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My banks order on Monday and the coins come in on Wednesday.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
My banks took 2 weeks to get the first boxes in, and after that, every Thursday my box arrives.

spjegues

Apr 22, 2010
ID, UT, NV
depends on the size of the bank. I have one that has coin service every other day . I have another one that only gets coin service once every two weeks . At I think that is a strech for them to get coins every 2 weeks .

kb4iqm

Mar 26, 2011
Southeastern Tennessee
My current halves bank orders coin on Monday afternoon, they get delivered around noon on Wednsday. They try to keep at least $2000 in halves in the vault and will automatically order if they are short of that. There is one other customer there that buys 2 boxes per month. I'm buying 2 to 3 boxes per week from that bank.

grampa

Nov 27, 2008
they order on monday am.. arrive on thur am.. standing order... i just call if i want to up my order for the week

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ordered mine last tuesday, bank did not have them in yesterday. They should be in tomorrow afternoon

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 3 different banks that I get halfs from and they each takes 2 days for them to come in.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread