What's new

How vulnerable are you

If I had someone to hunt with I would feel much better. Carrying a gun is out for me. N.J. has some serious gun laws.

The thugs in New Jersey don't have any trouble getting guns. They just killed a police officer in Jersey City.
 
RJC- I would have to disguise that blade as something else not permitted to carry any thing with a fixed blade over 2" long. If I sharpen my digging tool it could do some damage!
 
RJC- I would have to disguise that blade as something else not permitted to carry any thing with a fixed blade over 2" long. If I sharpen my digging tool it could do some damage!
Is that some kinda law where you live ?
Folding knives are wicked too. if you get the right one. My fav...
GB5780a.webp
And another very good choice. My Grandparents were from Ireland, indentured servants. A very dangerous "walking stick" in the right hands.
knobb.webp
 
Last edited:
RJC- I would have to disguise that blade as something else not permitted to carry any thing with a fixed blade over 2" long. If I sharpen my digging tool it could do some damage!

Msbeep get an entrenching tool,shovel.Then watch the movie "all quiet on the western front" Ernest Bourgnines character,KAT,will show you how to use it. The part im talking about is at 48 minutes into the movie,i have the movie posted in the thread "favorites"
 
Is that some kinda law where you live ?
Folding knives are wicked too. if you get the right one. My fav...

I carry one of them too and have since i was 8 years old:laughing7:
 
I was a police officer for many years. Bad guys don't hassle those that "look" like they would be trouble for them. Be aware of your surroundings. Look up often. Bad guys pick on those that have "no clue" as to what's around them. I carry. I like living in states that will let me carry. Although my pen has brought down more bad guys than my gun, I have never shot less than perfect scores with my firearm.... most police depts. don't put high enough emphasis on shooting, in my opinion. I consider it a survival skill and practice OFTEN. TTC
 
Ive been carrying this one for a number of years now.

images.webp
 
I was a police officer for many years. Bad guys don't hassle those that "look" like they would be trouble for them. Be aware of your surroundings. Look up often. Bad guys pick on those that have "no clue" as to what's around them. I carry. I like living in states that will let me carry. Although my pen has brought down more bad guys than my gun, I have never shot less than perfect scores with my firearm.... most police depts. don't put high enough emphasis on shooting, in my opinion. I consider it a survival skill and practice OFTEN. TTC
I agree totally!
Who says my 6' 5" 282 pound A** can not be whipped by a smaller person?
Works though...
And yes, learning to shoot accurately, is A MUST!
 
as the saying goes,firepower is good,accuracy is final.
 
Ive been carrying this one for a number of years now.

View attachment 1025931
Hate to one up you Red...but here are a few of my What ifs!
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Gerber gator and my Benchmade switch blade ( legal in OR).. are currently unavailable Wife has one or two I hope?
DSCN4503.webp
 
Hate to one up you Red...but here are a few of my What ifs!
Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Gerber gator and my Benchmade switch blade ( legal in OR).. are currently unavailable Wife has one or two I hope?

Nice Blades,Thats ok viking thats what friends are for lol.But,when its time to get mean thats when this comes out:laughing7:

images.webp
 
A viking cant go without a battle ax,get yourself a tomahawk:laughing7:
 
Here in Nebraska I dig in many parks and fields but with my county having a population of 7000 I am not too worried about someone bothering me but I do look around me all the time for those over friendly dogs that sneak up on me and scare the heebee jeebees out of me.
 
I carry a Glock 31 with me, pretty much 24/7. Depending on circumstances, it's either visible on my hip or barely tucked under my shirt.

I use one earbud to detect and leave my other ear open. I've never had any problem.
 
If you drop a hammer on somebody anywhere beside a burglar inside your own home get ready for big trouble. Look at the Trevon Martin incident. So here are my thoughts. Don't go to a dangerous place unless there are two of you. An WW II Entrenching tool turned on a 90 angle carried in a holster on a pistol belt makes one hell of a weapon. MACE too. And a firearm as a last resort because the lawyers are just waiting for you to take your entire estate.

Carry a Texas defender loaded with .410(000 buckshot). It's like getting hit with several 9mm's at the same time. Dump both barrels and then hit the walk away button. You leave no empty casings or rifling marks. OH, scuff your feet so you leave no footprints also.

I always think about many situations ahead of time for safty reasons. When I travel in a MH The plan is similar unless I have my pit bull with me. In that case it is a late snack for him.

Cruel, yes, but necessary in this day and age. Frank...-
Blue 1212.webp

No one gets by me!
 
Last edited:
Carry a Texas defender loaded with .410(000 buckshot). It's like getting hit with several 9mm's at the same time. Dump both barrels and then hit the walk away button. You leave no empty casings or rifling marks. OH, scuff your feet so you leave no footprints also.

I always think about many situations ahead of time for safty reasons. When I travel in a MH The plan is similar unless I have my pit bull with me. In that case it is a late snack for him.

Cruel, yes, but necessary in this day and age. Frank...-
View attachment 1026842
No one gets by me!

Yes!roxy badass (640x480).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom