HUGE arrowhead!!!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
My friend and I went hunting points today. We walked a few of my favorite spots for about 8 hours, and found these points. My friend found the big one. It's his first point, believe it or not. Talk about beginner's luck. I believe it's a pickwick style, about 3000 to 5000 years old. I'll have to do some checking to be sure. Thing is, I don't think I've ever seen even a picture of a pickwick this big, so it might hold some significance. We'll see. I've been hunting points for over 20 years and never found one (any point style) this big. I think he's going to have a hard time topping this one.

The other pic is of a drill I found. See the next post down to look at all the other points I found today.

Oh....If you're like me, you might want to cover the keyboard with a towel to keep the drool off when you look at the big one my friend found. ;D

Attachments

• IMG_0281a.jpg
    IMG_0281a.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,109
  • IMG_0285a.jpg
    IMG_0285a.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,043
Upvote 0

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Yeah Cheese Newnan was what I was leaning towards, but could be either. I have seen several Pickwicks that big and bigger. Still a great find by any means.
badandy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread