What's new

Human save!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
2,803
Reaction score
6,481
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hubby was MD the park yesterday when he heard a bang and someone start yelling. He was down a hill so he went up and still heard a lady yelling. He ran towards the sound and found a lady pinned under a riding mower. She was offloading it from a truck and the ramp slipped. He got some help and got the lady out. He offered to take her to the hospital but she declined and a neighbor said she would keep and eye on her. We went back later that evening to hunt some more. We heard someone call out and she was in a car calling us over. She was just getting back from the hospital and wanted to let him know she was ok and to thank him again. My hero!
:icon_thumright:
20210703_063307.webp
 
Looks like you have a keeper-well done on the save.
 
Easily his most valuable save so far.
 
I vote banner
I’ve been involved in a few rescue operations
And no coin trinket or gold
Can be better than helping someone in a dangerous situation
“Great digs “ and cheers
 
Lenrac 2,

Your hubby has my Honorable Mention vote for the best kind of save while metal detecting. Definitely the first save of this kind I have seen on TNet. I know it wasn’t you that had the save and technically it likely will not count but this is the type of save which highlights the best of our great hobby and I would like folks to be able to read about it each time they see an Honorable Mention under your profile. A big congratulations to your husband. Good luck with your hunts. Walt
 
Last edited:
Thank you so much! He's definitely a keeper! Kept him 41 years already!
 
Last edited:
It's great to hear good news! It should be on the news!
 
You didn't say what the lady rang up as!:icon_scratch::laughing7: All joking aside kudos to your husband for helping her.
 
Nice!! Congrats!!! Great Save!!!!
 
Thank you so much! He's definitely a keeper! Kept him 41 years already!

Wonderful story. My banner vote for honorable mention has been submitted. This is what the honor of honorable mention is all about! If this makes the news as it should, please update with a link so we can read more about it.

Congrats on 41 years. Our own 41 year anniversary is in two weeks.
 
Congrats on 41 years! Glad someone else found their soulmate! Also, like your quote. One of my fav poems!
 
That's a great story! Your hubby's act of heroism will no doubt spin the karma wheel in your direction. Well done....well done.
 
I 100% respect that effort- Very well done sir!
 
Honourable mention or not, I hope he?s walking with a strut today. I?d buy him a beer if I could.

giphy.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom