What's new

Human save!

The save of a lifetime!
 
That's a great story! Your hubby's act of heroism will no doubt spin the karma wheel in your direction. Well done....well done.
I think karma treated him well today. He got some awesome finds at the park today. I will try to post later.
 
Way to go! Helping someone in need is a treasure to behold. Your good deed will be rewarded!
 
Great story and job!

Unfortunately only TreasureNet members qualify for banners and honorable mention banners, unless he is current member of TNet it does not qualified. .
 
Thats what ya call a good save
 
Thats what ya call a good save

Hubby was MD the park yesterday when he heard a bang and someone start yelling. He was down a hill so he went up and still heard a lady yelling. He ran towards the sound and found a lady pinned under a riding mower. She was offloading it from a truck and the ramp slipped. He got some help and got the lady out. He offered to take her to the hospital but she declined and a neighbor said she would keep and eye on her. We went back later that evening to hunt some more. We heard someone call out and she was in a car calling us over. She was just getting back from the hospital and wanted to let him know she was ok and to thank him again. My hero!
:icon_thumright:
View attachment 1935082

Thank you all for your kind words and support! I have read him the replies and he is beaming (although embarrassed I posted it)! I'm sure you all would have done the same! Now go dig!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom