Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a great story! Your hubby's act of heroism will no doubt spin the karma wheel in your direction. Well done....well done.
I think karma treated him well today. He got some awesome finds at the park today. I will try to post later.

Rmeav8r

Nov 4, 2004
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go! Helping someone in need is a treasure to behold. Your good deed will be rewarded!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story and job!

Unfortunately only TreasureNet members qualify for banners and honorable mention banners, unless he is current member of TNet it does not qualified. .

OP
OP
L

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats what ya call a good save

Hubby was MD the park yesterday when he heard a bang and someone start yelling. He was down a hill so he went up and still heard a lady yelling. He ran towards the sound and found a lady pinned under a riding mower. She was offloading it from a truck and the ramp slipped. He got some help and got the lady out. He offered to take her to the hospital but she declined and a neighbor said she would keep and eye on her. We went back later that evening to hunt some more. We heard someone call out and she was in a car calling us over. She was just getting back from the hospital and wanted to let him know she was ok and to thank him again. My hero!
:icon_thumright:
View attachment 1935082

Thank you all for your kind words and support! I have read him the replies and he is beaming (although embarrassed I posted it)! I'm sure you all would have done the same! Now go dig!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions