What's new

Huntin in 2013

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
1,754
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up two boxes of halves yesterday, both were skunks. Blah.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, I definitely do well with reject tray finds. I'm fortunate to have a lot of people dumping silver into the machines daily. 8-)

Dumped the dimes from last night, picked up two more boxes of dimes.

Box 1:

1956D Roosie

Box 2:

1934 Mercury

Roosies:
1956D
1957
1963 x 2
1964

8-)
 
Picked up two boxes of halves today, only one 40%er between the two of them: 1966.
 
Picked up two boxes of dimes, snagged one Roosie: 1964D.
 
Picked up two boxes of halves yesterday, managed to snag one 40%er: 1965.

Picked up two more boxes of halves this morning, box one gave up one Ben: 1954D

Box two gave up eight keepers:

1952 Ben

40%ers:
1966
1967 x 2
1968D x 3
1969D

8-)
 
Picked up two boxes of dimes today. One box was a skunk, but the other gave up four keepers:

1928 George V Canadian (80% silver)

Roosies:
1947
1954
1964
 
Nice box of Dimes there MM! HH Maverick.
 
All of the silver dimes from that box came out of the last $100 worth of rolls. After the first $150 I thought it was going to be another skunk and then BAM!
 
Sweet find on the 1928 canadian dime, is it possible to give us a picture of the king? I would love to see it, and I would take that over a merc any day!
hh[UOTE=TheMastermind;3262675]Picked up two boxes of dimes today. One box was a skunk, but the other gave up four keepers:

1928 George V Canadian (80% silver)

Roosies:
1947
1954
1964[/QUOTE]
 
I'll take a picture tonight and add it to this post.

EDIT:

Sorry, the obverse is blurry and my girl with the camera phone already left.

obverse.webp reverse.webp
 
Last edited:
Picked up four boxes of dimes today, two of which were skunks. The other two gave up three keepers between them:

1937S Mercury (somewhat bent and super worn)

Roosies:
1963D
1964
 
Thanks for the picture and congrats on the merc from the dime boxes!!
 
Dumped the dimes from last night and picked up two more boxes of dimes.

Also picked up $310 worth of "Fed wrapped halves", as the guy put it. Turned out to be rewrapped machine rolls, someone's dumps.

The two boxes of dimes were good to me though, six keepers between the two of them:

1942 Mercury

Roosies:
1946
1964 x 2
2003S SILVER PROOF! 8-)
 
Nice Merc and great silver proof!!! Major jealousy on the silver proof. Pic! Pic! Pic!
 
I'll post a picture of the silver proof tonight when I get home. I didn't have a camera last night.
 
Picked up four boxes of halves + $300 in MWR of halves.

All four boxes were skunks. The $300 in MWR gave up three 40%ers, all 1967.
 
Ouch 4 skunked boxes... Atleast you managed to find some other rolls with silver inside... Are those MWR from the bank, or shipped to the bank? I have found a few times I pick up halves in a generic white/brown black wrapper, that just says 10$ halves, but dont seem to be shipped into the bank, they might roll it themselves?

HH
 
Hey MM, nice on the MWR's, sucks on the 4 boxes. I had 22 skunks this week out of 24 boxes! I bummed out. HH, Maverick.,
 
The $300 in MWR came from the same bank that I picked up the four boxes from. I guess they had a fifth box that someone else bought only $200 of.
 
Picked up a box of halves and a box of dimes today.

The box of halves gave up six keepers:

1964 x 2
1966
1967
1968D x 2

The box of dimes gave up one Roosie: 1961.

8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom