Blak bart
Platinum Member
Woooo hoooo !! I got one !! A big old fat, chunky, full size, dated piece of eight cob !! Took 5 hunts after the hurricane to get a cob. Only been out of the sand for an hour. Beautiful low tide hunt at the hurricane hole, wasn't there 45 minutes before I got the cob. Found another strap keeper from the wreck too. What a great morning.


Im almost certain this coin will clean up incredibly well as it is a full size piece with a bold strike. Pretty sure its dated 1732, and was pulled from high ground by the hurricane. I found it in ankle deep water at mid tide. Woo hooo !! Got to clean the old girl up. Friday the 13 th was pretty darn lucky for me so far. Nice odd shaped piece. Looks like it came from the middle of the bar !!


Im almost certain this coin will clean up incredibly well as it is a full size piece with a bold strike. Pretty sure its dated 1732, and was pulled from high ground by the hurricane. I found it in ankle deep water at mid tide. Woo hooo !! Got to clean the old girl up. Friday the 13 th was pretty darn lucky for me so far. Nice odd shaped piece. Looks like it came from the middle of the bar !!


To think that a hurricane put it away and then all this time later one that gave all the grief released these treasures. Let's hope some more of these beauties are still out there waiting to be snagged up before they get buried again. Hope your wife enjoys the present!
?? July 13th 1733.......FRIDAY THE 13th......1733. I found this cob on FRIDAY THE 13th !!! Which was also my wifes birthday !!! WTF...... I THOUGHT THAT THIS FLEET SUNK ON FRI. 13TH. I just had to double check and im totaly blown away, the odds are incredible.. this means something !!!







