What's new

I am back to wearing Milkbone Underwear !!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
With a nod to George Wendt,"It's a dog eat dog world and I am wearing Milkbone underwear"
Today I went to pick up my weekly 14 box order of halves. I found me a shady spot to search and began my weekly ritual. After 14,000 halves searched, I have zero,zilch,zip,Nada, silver to add to my pile. This is the first total skunk in months. I came up $42 short of covering the fees for these boxes.
There is always next week so I'll keep plugging away. Cheers to all, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Next week will be better :)
Just hang in there we all know it's a numbers game.
Gl
Dan
 
That's terrible ! I give you a lot of credit for hanging in there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Good luck next time
HH
Rich
 
I't-d have to be an air conditioned spot here as it is sooo HOT one would melt in the heat around here this summer.
14 Skunks, it hurts to even thinks about that!
 
Hey Obe, I believe it is fairly hot here in Texas also. There are barely enough adult beverages around to slake ones thirst. Ya ll come on down and enjoy some Texas weather. (my apologies to those back east who have just been suffering). Jim
 
i did 12 today. all skunks. i guess we have matching underwear :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
I bet dumping $7,000 in half dollars is a nightmare! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

To show people the hard work that goes into finding silver, any of you heavy hitters wanna take a pic of one of your large dumps to put it into perspective exactly how many halves you search?
 
Coolpix9,

No you won't give up! We are too much of "homies" for you to do that. I had so many skunks of late that it was just beyond belief. No, I don't do as many boxes as you do, but those skunks still sting the same. 1 or 15.

Hang in there guy!

apush :read2:
 
After striking out with some halves, I took on some pennies to get my morale back up. At the very, very least you'll get some coppers and wheaties are usually easy to get in a box.
 
I would just buy it off the web or from dealers or private collectors if you are going to be losing almost $50 a pop on this. Geez.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom