What's new

I AM HOME !!!!

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am HOME I THANK you ALL FOR your SUPPORT and KIND WORDS you have NO IDEA How MUCH ITG MEANT TO ME !!! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH !!
 
I am HOME I THANK you ALL FOR your SUPPORT and KIND WORDS you have NO IDEA How MUCH ITG MEANT TO ME !!! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH !!
Let us know when you are out digging again!
 
Way to go Gare,always look forward to reading your posts here,look forward to many more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom