Igyjastabay
Full Member
- Joined
- May 28, 2014
- Messages
- 165
- Reaction score
- 137
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Beach SW FLORIDA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer II
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
I like it.
I don't get it? I guess put what ever price you want. You sound like a proud papa of an artifact you post on E-bay. and you post it on here to tell us that your the grand collector of all time?QUITO. Your going to ***** in your own special secret way about me reposting a great artifact?? Please post your best flint chips. Sometimes an artifact board needs to see real treasures, this board was due for one. I can post $100 grand more if you wish.
I don't get it? I guess put what ever price you want. You sound like a proud papa of an artifact you post on E-bay. and you post it on here to tell us that your the grand collector of all time?
For me I am just a poor collector that, I am proud of what I have collected. and none of it is perfect. I do not need to told what a nice artifact is.
JMO And maybe I read your comments wrong and if so than I apologize.
Tag on it dates it found 85 years ago.....Is this a personal find or a purchase? Just curious.
I don't get it? I guess put what ever price you want. You sound like a proud papa of an artifact you post on E-bay. and you post it on here to tell us that your the grand collector of all time?
For me I am just a poor collector that, I am proud of what I have collected. and none of it is perfect. I do not need to told what a nice artifact is.
JMO And maybe I read your comments wrong and if so than I apologize.