What's new

I catered the bank tellers breakfast this morning.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

I thought this might soften them up for the coming few months. My plan backfired when they posed for this portrait. JP
 

Attachments

  • ladies copy.webp
    ladies copy.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 596
Upvote 0
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

OMG that's TOO funny!
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

I'd drink myself into oblivian rather than kiss one of those ugly girls. I'm sure
the gentlemen back then would too! Goodness are they ugly or what!!!
rileyboy
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

That is one ugly bunch. Is there some pre-requisite to being ugly and being in power in the government. I guess they are all Dems to boot. Why cant we have a intelligent, hot as heck woman run for president and fill her cabinet with playboy-like women?
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone.
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

Boy!
Be careful with a deposit with those gals - your money would go straight into their pockets. ::)
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

For enough Silver they look like find women to me ;D
HH..Miner
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

You need to get out of Kentucky more often !!
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

I know , I know ;D
Miner.
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

Clinton,Pelosi,Obama,Kagan,Napolitano,Reno. These ladies are HOT
 
Re: I catered the bank teller's breakfast this morning.

I love the photo. I think the faces have been changed to protect the innocent.

Actually I used the same photo when I taught the Gilded Age & Progressive Era. Well, the original one, anyway. :laughing9:

HSH,

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom