I did not need a metal detector for what I found

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
Well on the way to work today left the house at 0700 and once i got on Main ST in Roy I saw something in the road but could not stop so I went a round the block and stop and pick it up wow a bill folder, once I got to work i called to see if I could fine the mans phone number but with no luck seem that every one like me do not have home land line any more with no listing I then go through it looking at business cards and started to call just to see if some one would know this mans phone number but with no luck , I then lookt were all the credit cards were and I found one more business card for a boy scout master and call that number a lady answer and I told her that I was looking for Mr Bush and why she told me that she indeed did know him I gave her my cell
number and ask if she could let him know that I found his bill folder she would but did not have any of his info on her , well about 45 min passed and Mr Bush called asking were I had found it and the after I told him he told me that he found a man bill folder in Wal Mart parking lot on Sat and he got it back to the owner , wow well Mr Bush got his bill folder back, when he stop by were I work I dont belive that he know he had lost it. just glad to get it back to him .

Upvote 8

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup! That's how it should be with everybody, congratulations on being a good human being! 63bkpkr

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
:read2: :coffee2: :thumbsup: thats the way I am, times are to hard for every one and and just dont look like there going to get any better, I wish you all good luck in your hunts for what ever you seek

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: I vote banner!!!! :icon_thumright: You did a great thing there, good things will soon be coming your way!!!! :thumbsup: :icon_salut: Red :hello2:

DEGreen

Jun 21, 2006
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett ADS-6
:icon_thumright: You are an excellent example for how we all should strive to be :icon_thumleft:

Congrats Darryl

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Man, Good Man........................HH

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job on returning the wallet! Wish more people had your honesty.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job returning the billfolder, good karma will follow you soon, you desirve a great find.Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft: Also it should go to honorable mention.

rabajohn

Aug 10, 2005
Woodlawn, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & ole Tesoro Silver Sabre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
His good deed was rewarded less than a week later with your good deed! It is true that "It comes back around". WTG Utah!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions