What's new

I didnt add the pic

miller464

Greenie
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I forgot to add the pics this is of what i think a scraper what do yall think
 

Attachments

  • image-2698207289.webp
    image-2698207289.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 125
  • image-176310442.webp
    image-176310442.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2379909570.webp
    image-2379909570.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Kinda resembles a snapped off base piece?? Last pic shows to me bifacial work and the first pic looks like a base piece, the middle shot of the other side looks like doo doo or maybe a piece of taffy.
Maybe the end of a scraper?
 
Looks like a snapped off end of a tool to me.
 
I agree end or tip.
 
tomclark said:
Kinda resembles a snapped off base piece?? Last pic shows to me bifacial work and the first pic looks like a base piece, the middle shot of the other side looks like doo doo or maybe a piece of taffy.
Maybe the end of a scraper?

I agree. How can two pics show perfect working on this piece, and one total doo doo ? Camera work is an art I don't have down either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom