What's new

I found a little gold and silver today.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
002.webp

I got out to my favorite beach today and had a little luck.I hunted the dry sand with my Ace 250 and found .925 silver post earring and a non-silver pin with a design that contained a cross,a deer head and a target.At 4:00 p.m.,I switched to my Sand Shark and hunted my last 1 1/2 hours in the surf and wet sand.Then with just 8 minutes left in my hunt,I got a short,crisp sound in my headphones and scooped up a gold band.The band is 18k gold,weighs 4.7 grams and is inscribed I.M.A. 8-12-35.It was a beautiful day to be out searching the beach and adding a little more silver and gold to my collection.Thanks for looking.
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on a nice hunt. Gold is getting harder to find.
 
The gold is gold so the gold is always hard to take. Well done!!
 
Silver and gold! Congrats! That always makes for a good day at the beach.
 
WTG:icon_thumright:congrats on your Gold and Silver,I would say such a great day after all,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom