What's new

I got attacked about 3 hours ago!

I would of stood straight up and said come at me bro I dare you.
 
Scoop, that won't work. If he grunts, snorts, farts, and breathes really heavy, the deer is gonna think it's me and attack anyway!
 
I've had two bucks charge me in the field. Both times I tucked and rolled, swiftly regaining my footing as they passed while quickly reaching up their rear and yanking out their hearts. Now I have to go clean my boots. :laughing7:
 
Are you sure that was there heart you had in your hand? I guess that wasn't shineola. lol Frank
 

Attachments

  • Bull.webp
    Bull.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
well glad your ok ,,,,, i was reading an it reminded me of the cartoon where the deer give the hunter his deer sausage the hard way
 
Yea, I saw that one. The warning on the deer lure warns the hunter not to put it on his clothing or he might be attacked. FrankBoca map 500 -2 copy.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom