What's new

I guess I did not jinx myself?????

gee_mg

Full Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, after stating that i am getting to many rings......guess what?????? Got another one this evening!!!!! Tungsten carbide.....are they not supposed to be shiny???????

image-1842502170.webp
 
Upvote 0
So guess what I got next???????
14K wedding band approximate weight 9.4grams

I do not know if it is real or not because there is also a tw in a circle next to the 14k

My heart is still beating fast!!!!!

image-473634270.webp
 
image-3364564579.webp

all i can say is wow like 50 times now
 
Very nice, feels good eh?
:occasion14:
 
Enjoy is while it last! Congrats.....:icon_thumright:
 
WTG gee_mg:icon_thumright:you are doing great over in Oceanside,happy for you seems like Gold is your best friend:hello2:,,HH:hello:
 
hello.gif
Congratulations!
icon_thumright.gif
 
Many times you are going to find the Makers or manufactures mark in a ring. If it marked you can almost take that to the bank now days. Very nice ring.

Dew
 
Good looking ring! Congrats!!
 
Nice gold......:icon_thumleft:
 
The TW in a circle is the makers mark. Its Tessler and Weiss, they are in New Jersey. I found two gold rings this Summer made by them...thats a heavy band...congrats
 
lookindown said:
The TW in a circle is the makers mark. Its Tessler and Weiss, they are in New Jersey. I found two gold rings this Summer made by them...thats a heavy band...congrats

Thanks for the information. I did a quick google last night and that mark had me confused. I was thinking it was made in Taiwan, lol
 
Nice gold! Lady luck is still with you. Enjoy!
 
thats a beauty for sure - with all the rings the odds had to be good for gold - looks like you have some really productive or busy spots? very nice and a chunker too!
 
Thats a fatty.....always nice to find a $300+ dollar bill on the beach. Your on a roll....keep it up.
 
Very nice ring.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom