I had the hardest time not telling a CRHer off today.

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
This happened today at a wells fargo in orange county. I hope the guy reads this, and if you do I just want you to know....you are a Jackass.

I was going to buy some halves the teller didn't have that many so he asked the other tellers and two other tellers had some. The guy who was behind me in line happened to be called over by the teller next to me, this guy tries to buy the halves from the teller who was already in the process of giving them to the teller who was helping me. Then he proceeds to tell them about silver halves and tries to whisper to them that he thought that is what I was looking for. On top of that he tells them not to sell them to me anymore and to keep them for their selves. Really dude? First off, if the teller already said I can have them BEFORE you even asked for any then you shouldn't ask him to buy them, it's rude. Secondly you shouldn't tell them about silver, especially if you know that's what I'm looking for, also very rude. Lastly...if you are a CHRer looking for silver....why the hell would you tell a bank that always produces silver that they should keep the coins for themselves. I understand you don’t want competition at a good bank that coughs up silver....but now you have ruined it for both of us. I hope someone breaks into your house and steals your "massive amount of silver halves" that you were bragging about and cashes them at one of my pickup banks.

(ps I know you mark your rolls with the number 82 [or 8Z] on them since I saw you turn in a few hundred dollars worth last week....and in the 5 rolls I bought from your dumps I found 3 40%ers, so obviously you don't really know what you are doing)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Solid Rolls

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope someone breaks into your house and steals your "massive amount of silver halves" that you were bragging about and cashes them at one of my pickup banks.

I know you're angry but you don't really wish that do you??

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What a joke. It's people like the individual you encountered today that ruin it for everyone, and I have never used this statement before. Do you live in Orange County California or New York?

OP
OP
red89

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
I know you're angry but you don't really wish that do you??

Honestly no, but I do hope that he never finds another silver coin in his life....

What a joke. It's people like the individual you encountered today that ruin it for everyone, and I have never used this statement before. Do you live in Orange County California or New York?

Exactly! I couldn't believe he did that....and I live in CA.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(CENSORED) he needs a good old beatin,Rat *******

Last edited by a moderator:

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some folks are just down right stupid, its hard not concluding they ate glue during childhood.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not worth stressing over. Dude is an a-hole, there are many more like him. Move on. Actually, next time you go into the bank tell one of the tellers some dude escaped from a mental hospital and has been going to banks ranting on and on about silver. Tell them he is making all of the regular coin people look bad.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like you got the upper hand getting three of his missed 40%ers! nice work

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, that would be OK if someone really broke into his house, stole his silver stash, and cashed it in at your pickup bank. It's not like you're hoping he dies or anything. He obviously doesn't know how to be a good steward of that silver, and needs a life lesson.

Cheers

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
this person is clearly a rank beginner type * unhappy he was 'beat to the punch' by you the guy in front of him (rather than go oh well not my day at this bank this time and moving on to another bank )--he decides to "torch" that bank for everyone--- ruining it forevermore --- what a flaming JERK * -- you got more control than me -- I would have at the very least cussed him out , for such childish behavior . :BangHead:

Last edited:

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he does read this foram, you just unwittingly helped him. Turning him on to 40%ers.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry, that was me! ha, just joking, that happened to me before, it is best to hold your head up and walk away...
HH
Buff

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Substituting a "- or a *" for a letter in a word doesnt change the curse....Please watch the language.........

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL I don't understand why ppl would ever do somethign like that..first CRH is supposed to be a HOBBY...some CRH will find good amount of silver so what?? that guy is frking insane IMO..you're wrong there, he didn't only ruin it for both of you but for all CRH who goes to that bank trying to look for silver..what a douche..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread