lorraine
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2010
- Messages
- 4,474
- Reaction score
- 3,764
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GT; Sov Elite
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Would "'super glue" be an effective product to close this thin break on the rim of the protector?
If not, what would you suggest as a remedy so that I can continue using this protector?
I do have a new "spare" cover , but would prefer to effectively repair this one at this time.
I would appreciate any advice regarding this problem.
Thank you,
Lorraine

If not, what would you suggest as a remedy so that I can continue using this protector?
I do have a new "spare" cover , but would prefer to effectively repair this one at this time.
I would appreciate any advice regarding this problem.
Thank you,
Lorraine

Upvote
0







