Sandman
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2005
- Messages
- 13,408
- Reaction score
- 3,997
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- In Michigan now.
- Detector(s) used
- Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I was updating my profile and noticed I have 3 people ignoring my posts. I don't recall ever getting a PM from anyone to tell me to buzz off so all I can figure out is they don't like what I have to say about their detector or they totally disagree with what I have to say. That is their privilege. It is like the people that don't like what they hear so they put their hands over their ears or run away.
I don't have anyone ignored though one I know I should, but he makes me laugh with his outlandish posts. I like to be polite and answer his questions but wonder if he is just jerking us around.
How many are ignoring your posts?
I don't have anyone ignored though one I know I should, but he makes me laugh with his outlandish posts. I like to be polite and answer his questions but wonder if he is just jerking us around.
How many are ignoring your posts?


I wouldn't let it bother you as it can be something as simple as correcting someone and they can't handle the truth, so click to ignore. It's just like when the kids used to run away from me at school.
I wonder how many besides you and perhaps 3 others will ever see my words of wisdom
Three of them I've never even heard of
Just kidding Jeff........I'll be a good boy. 
You really are the most annoying and obnoxious poster on this site.. Oh sorry, that is me I am talking about 






