I hit , what I consider to be the jackpot today,in Colorado

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I turned 50 this morning !!! The jackpot I hit is that,, I'm the first one in 3 generations to do it !!!!!:headbang: Had my GTI 2500 all polished up for today,,and woke up and found the ground covered with snow,wouldnt ya just know it,oh well the ground isnt froze yet,still going out, I want to wish everyone a great day ! 8-)

Upvote 13

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy B-DAY!! It's all down hill from here.
Congrats on the Wheeties and the SLQ. If you can tell that Lady Liberty has a bare rt. breast, you will know that it's either the super rare 1916 or the 1917. I don't recommend using "acid date restorers" but if there is no chance at reading the date there may be little harm.
Fave Fun!

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been so long ago, I don't even remember my 50th. (lol) BUT, I'm still metal detecting. (Prospecting) Unfortunately, the hills and gulches keep getting steeper as I go up them. Hmmm, must be the erosion.

I sincerely hope you have at least as many more birthdays as I have had.

Eagle

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday:occasion14: from down under - yep it's a weird feeling to be the first one to live to 50 in your family line, I am the first male to do so in mine. Hereditary cholesterol - diabetes - heart disease on both sides in my case - but my Ma is 82! I'm 57 now and still going ok, I do rattle a little from all the pills I have to take though!
Many more Nuggy

MICHIGANJAY

Dec 28, 2006
MI
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT, Equinox, Excal. 10, Ultra 1000
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice One! Im glad you made it out to score a couple Keepers - Happy Birthday! J

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SLQ on your 50th, noth n better!! Happy Birthday!

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday, Congrat's And hoping for many more.............................Get 'r Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HH

OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
happy birthday on the big 50! mines today turned 58, wow, ive got the detectors in the back seat of the truck and heading to spots before lunch,
A Happy late Bday to you !!!!!!!

OP
OP
PikesPeakCharlie

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday:occasion14: from down under - yep it's a weird feeling to be the first one to live to 50 in your family line, I am the first male to do so in mine. Hereditary cholesterol - diabetes - heart disease on both sides in my case - but my Ma is 82! I'm 57 now and still going ok, I do rattle a little from all the pills I have to take though!
Many more Nuggy
Same with me & my family,heart disease,I had my first heart attack at 38,but , 6 stents,a pacemaker & a defibulator later I'm still here as well. I also know about the pills :( a handful in the morn ,and a handful at night. Thanks !!

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Post-B-Day, got a couple of years on ya, and never thought I'd hit the half century mark.
Digging keeps ya young!
Carl

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Charlie, Beat the odds and remember that this hobby keeps us young!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread