What's new

I Just Found Another Working Xbox In The Dumpster! Gotta Love It!

Jebus

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I Found a Xbox in a super huge dumpster that took me forever to finally get out. But it did end up working perfectly fine, and had all the wires with it!

 
sweet video those people are crazy for throwing that Xbox out
 
It's ridiculous. Third one I've found, and they all work perfectly fine!
 
Nice find. A stick comes in handy sometimes for reaching. I use a broom (handle) that I have in my truck.

BTW- That was me watching you! :tongue3:
 
lol I had a grabber, but it broke trying to pick up a bag. Those people that just sit in their cars and watch me are so creepy! lol
 
lol I had a grabber, but it broke trying to pick up a bag. Those people that just sit in their cars and watch me are so creepy! lol

yea some people are creepy
 
Crazy good finds
 
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom