What's new

I just need to find 103 more of these...

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to cover the 1st years' out of state tuition for Purdue. A 9 gram 14K white gold band. 7 pennies, a nickle and a quarter along with 2 pairs of crappy sunglasses. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0709.webp
    IMG_0709.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0711.webp
    IMG_0711.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
Nice ring, it's good to have a target!:occasion14:
 
Heavy white gold! Nice!!
 
Am I missing something? How is 103 more rusty nickels going to help you pay for out of state tuition? Nice ring though...
 
Am I missing something? How is 103 more rusty nickels going to help you pay for out of state tuition? Nice ring though...

I made a mistake. Not good with numbers. If we consider the nickle finds I only need 550,499 more crusty nickles. oR 108,000 quarters.
 
Nice white gold,those glasses look pretty good,WTG:icon_thumleft:,,HH
 
Nice haul my friend.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom