worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking out the bedroom window this morning I kept seeing a movement of something white,"what the heck is that",went down stairs and looked out the back door,still couldn't tell what it was,so I zoomed in on it,dang cat cleaning itself,kept seeing a flash of white every time it licked it self.really camouflaged in that tangled mess.

1709931190175.jpeg

1709931234788.jpeg

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah cats the ultimate ambush hunters. masters of stealth.

I had a cat adopt me once. I did not own him he owned me. once I was gardening and the cat lazed on its back taking in the sun with a grin and it tail slow waging.

There was a group of fairy Wrens. The male has beautiful iridescent blue tail feathers. The females are just plain grey brown. One male will have 3-4 females as his harem. This little male wren was showing off in front of his females darting in front of the cat lying pretending to be asleep on it back.

Gardening I said to the cat "Do not touch that bird." i looked away for a second pulling out weed and turned back to see the that the cat was still on its back still grinning with its tail still slowly waging with the male wren in its mouth.

Cats the ultimate predators.

Crow

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two cats, both different personalities, I respect cats independent attitudes. That's a neat looking specimen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread