What's new

I Looked For An Hour Today Before A Storm Hit

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I had only been in the field for an hour this afternoon when a storm chased me out. The one on the left is uniface. I like the one on the right.


 
Upvote 0
That was a pretty good storm that rolled through here! I hope it don't stain the creek up too much for the weekend. But, I also hope it washed you out some goodies in the fields. Have a great 4th of July!
 
That was a pretty good storm that rolled through here! I hope it don't stain the creek up too much for the weekend. But, I also hope it washed you out some goodies in the fields. Have a great 4th of July!

Same to you! I hope you find a lot of super points.
 
I like it too Americus. Happy 4th of July. Hope you can get out some more. Storming here. The color reminds me of pea gravel :icon_scratch:
 
Finally you got some rain. I looked at the creek today water isn't to high but it sure was muddy. Hope you find many more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom