What's new

🥇 BANNER I made it to the 2 oz club

Capt.E

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
1
Location
FAR NOR CAL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Xlt , Minelab Equinox 800 , Fisher Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out looking for coins and popped this baby out !!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180119_201431_01.webp
    IMG_20180119_201431_01.webp
    167.8 KB · Views: 5,154
  • Screenshot_20191115-201016~2.webp
    Screenshot_20191115-201016~2.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 4,416
  • Screenshot_20191115-201005~2.webp
    Screenshot_20191115-201005~2.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 4,187
  • Screenshot_20191115-201009~2.webp
    Screenshot_20191115-201009~2.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 4,206
Last edited:
Upvote 0
My banner nomination comment "YUUGGEEE!!"

How deep? Was the XLT screaming TIN CAN at you?
I bet your ears are still ringing.. Nice find:occasion14:
It was only about 3" and it locked in on Penny, I thought for sure it was a Penny. It was surrounded by trash !!
 
That's purdy…….!!!!!! I'll bet you return????? lol
 
Congratulations on making banner!!


Very nice. I was thinking it looks like and has the color of a sweet potato!
 
Thats an awesome looking nugger!
 
Holy Hell! That thing is massive! i would lose my mind finding something like that
 
Wow! What of a find. :icon_thumleft:
 
awesome nugget
 
So I guess you'll have to replace your "dime/nugget" avatar with a "Peace Dollar/nugget" avatar?? Killer find :icon_thumright: Congrats!
 
You could always make up a story about a dog whom lays golden doo doo:tongue3:
 
terrydoo!
You did it right, since most likely, CLAD coins awaited you at "Plan A"...! :laughing7:
Huge GOLD, man...!
Banner for SURE! :icon_thumright:
 
Being from a non-gold producing area, what would be the value for such a monumental find? I know I would never sell it!
 
That is what dreams are made of. Congratulations.
 
Nice hunk of gold! :notworthy:
 
That's a museum piece. Now it needs a name.
 
Very cool, not having any experience in these, can you tell me whats its worth? (I'm guessing its a collectors piece & not melt?)
 
AMAZING PIECE!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom