What's new

I posted my gold coin

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put my gold coin on garretts find of the month I posted pictures of it here earlier let's see what happens .
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140430_063213.webp
    ForumRunner_20140430_063213.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 133
  • ForumRunner_20140430_063239.webp
    ForumRunner_20140430_063239.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 115
Bump
 
Great Find!

How did that read on the ATP? 60's-70s
 
It was solid and I mean solid 81
 
I hope to win the metal detector from Garrett
 
That is awesome if you don't win it will take something spectacular to beat you.
 
good job dusty, what kind of place was it found?
 
Dusty, all of us are rooting for you, except that.......evil-people-us-conceptual-illustration-isolated-over-white-background-35551234.webp....will do anything they can to win at all cost, does not matter who they hurt.
 
That is front and back of the same coin and I found it in an old abandoned property that has been happening since the 1940s it is now torn down the house and soon it will be a restaurant there but I've been given permission to search the area before and they build a restaurant so far that's the only claim that I found a value but I sure have found a lot of nails
 
Congrats! A real beauty of a gold coin! Hope you win the contest!

I guess I missed your first post.
 
If I win I'll let you all know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom