Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I'm genetically superior to most tellas

See, i gots reason to believe I'm superior to tellers

1.) I can add the dollar amounts in my head.
Most tellers have to write down whats $100 + $25. They whip out their calculators as I'm telling them it's $125!

2.) Most tellers can't carry more than one box.
I on the other hand am a scrawny dude and can carry 3 halve dolla boxes with a quarter box on top of that.

3.) Tellers have an advantage over us.
Silver goes to the tellas but I on the other hand am superior because I cull more silver than them even though it doesn't come to me.

Who else is superior like me?
Please share your stories!

Upvote 0

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key to being superior to all tellers is simple,Dump about 400k of your assets into that bank and then when they refuse to be like burger king n let you have it your way,Tell the bank manager you are moving your mortgage and CDs to another financial institution because the b&*@# at the front desk has issues with shuckin coin over the counter.To keep you quiet next time in,She may have even culled a little silver for you.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look biatch. I can carry 6 half boxes 100 feet with 2 hands and 4 boxes with one arm. Holla at your boy!

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yo em, last I heard(from you) you couldn't get coin anymore. All the Harris banks shut you down?

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
Yo em, last I heard(from you) you couldn't get coin anymore. All the Harris banks shut you down?

Lol they tried and failed ;) it's just difficult to dump high amounts

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the older tellers at one of my banks would openly complain about getting my weekly $10,000 in two dollar notes..........she no longer works there.

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the older tellers at one of my banks would openly complain about getting my weekly $10,000 in two dollar notes..........she no longer works there.

Are you finding a significant amount of 'treasure' in the 2$ notes?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning to few CRH members, watch the language here...I will no longer edit, I will delete the post and issue infraction.

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning to few CRH members, watch the language here...I will no longer edit, I will delete the post and issue infraction.

A serious question. It's not ok to post '(#%^%^#)' with letters around it but it is ok to post this (:cussing:)?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread