What's new

I think this might be the first point found on my property

DeepseekerADS

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
15,094
Reaction score
21,756
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a very odd rock found in my garden yesterday. My imagination says it is an arrow head.

IMG_1056.webp IMG_1057.webp

IMG_1058.webp IMG_1059.webp

IMG_1060.webp IMG_1061.webp

IMG_1062.webp IMG_1063.webp

IMG_1065.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'm sorry but that's not an arrowhead! Just a Quartz rock!
 
I'm sorry but that's not an arrowhead! Just a Quartz rock!

Thanks for taking a look at it! Alas, no luck on that one....
 
I'm afraid choo nailed it. Keep looking, and you won't have to ask when you do find one, I promise.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom