A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 3, 2015 #1 Because of commitments, I only had 2 hours to look today. After 1 3/4 hours I had found one broken point. That is when I found this nice point. Upvote 0
Because of commitments, I only had 2 hours to look today. After 1 3/4 hours I had found one broken point. That is when I found this nice point.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 3, 2015 #2 Wow.,.. Unbelievable the size of the points you find...... It seems like that's the norm for around you
Wow.,.. Unbelievable the size of the points you find...... It seems like that's the norm for around you
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 3, 2015 #3 And its a killer to. Your area must be Archaic where mine is Woodland and Mississippian cause the ones I find are so much smaller. Even finding just 1 it was well worth your time its a real beauty.
And its a killer to. Your area must be Archaic where mine is Woodland and Mississippian cause the ones I find are so much smaller. Even finding just 1 it was well worth your time its a real beauty.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #4 Real nice! Your fields keep on giving!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #5 I think you're actually making my computer heavier at this point .. Nice stemmer.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #6 That is a nice one!
Hot diggity Sr. Member Joined Nov 19, 2014 Messages 447 Reaction score 333 Golden Thread 0 Jun 5, 2015 #7 Scores! The most exciting finds are definitely the ones that come in the last discouraging moment's when it looks like a shutout. Very cool find.
Scores! The most exciting finds are definitely the ones that come in the last discouraging moment's when it looks like a shutout. Very cool find.