signal_line
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 3,972
- Reaction score
- 2,235
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Income averaging might save you $50,000-$100,000. I don't know but find out.
Yes, don't buy any more lottery tickets. Go slow. You'll have to pay a little more maybe in the spring if they messed up the withholdings, but it won't be a ton.

Income averaging might save you $50,000-$100,000. I don't know but find out.
If you read the directions, there was a special symbol...scratch off that symbol and you win the prize.I'm Dyslexic .. what numbers matched?
Quick google search says it’s a carve out only for fisherman and farmers.
They want me to pay quarterly taxes all year, but out income doesn’t start until mid October!!! (And of course some farm revenue in the summer)Didn't we go to different schools together?![]()

Nice older home on some acres would do nicely.
