What's new

ID Please

WhiteHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampshire
Detector(s) used
E-trac,X-Terra 70, Ace 250 with Sniper Coil, Sea Hunter MK2
Can any one help me with this?
004.jpg
 
It looks like he's just realized there's no toilet paper :D
 
Upvote 0
Hunter, I think this particular gimmick may be a key fob rather than a watch fob. you often see these with a small leather strap and an i.d. tag. It may be NYP school, considering the image of "the thinker".
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
It looks like he's just realized there's no toilet paper :D


No, contemplating banner finds. :D
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
It looks like he's just realized there's no toilet paper :D

that is probably the best ID I've seen you do :D :D
 
Upvote 0
savant365 said:
shaun7 said:
It looks like he's just realized there's no toilet paper :D

If thats the case then he is really in trouble because he isn't wearing any socks either :laughing7:



You just made me spit my stella out :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Often a pic of the back will give us a clue, such as a manufacturers name.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:

I was looking at the same thing BCH but I can't even guess as to why they would make a fob for it? Maybe since it affects the brain and thinking process it would tie in with the "thinker" logo. I guess there could be support groups out there for people dealing with problems associated with NPY, sort of like AA or overeaters Anonymous. :dontknow:

Charlie
 
Upvote 0
Maybe NYP holdings?
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the info so far :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
its blank with a np stamped in small letters
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom