What's new

Id

rls2040

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
I am calling this a Waubesa, do you guys think that is right, want to ID it correctly...rls2040

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-2401077575.webp
    image-2401077575.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image-718384406.webp
    image-718384406.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Looks like a Waubesa to me. My buddy found a Waubesa at a Goodwill one time. No joke! He bought a shoe box of baseball cards and it was at the bottom of it. He sold it to another collector for $100. That was insane!
 
You need to state where it was found to get a proper ID
 
nice point, looks Adena to me by the stem.
 
Found in Baldwin County ,Ga.Oconee River is county line on east and we are right on the Fall Line, where the piedmont and costal plain join..rls2040

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Rock, i had this ID as a Waubesa but after your post I looked at it again and I agree with you-Adena

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom