What's new

If Gary D. can do it, I can do it......NOT....yet anyway

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well, not in the volume or k value but I tried..... can't show silver coins but I can show my biggest ring to date, just to bad it isn't 18k .... had to settle for 13.2 grams of 9k. Not to shabby but not what I expected when I saw the ring.

HH all
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • ResizedImage_1353718448504.webp
    ResizedImage_1353718448504.webp
    583.2 KB · Views: 203
  • ResizedImage_1353718472581.webp
    ResizedImage_1353718472581.webp
    314.4 KB · Views: 187
Upvote 0
Nugget ring! One of my favorites!:hello2:

Very nice find, Cliff!

Lorraine
 
Hey that's Gold, and a Big guy!! Nice!

And it fits.....
 
SWEET! Congratulations on your Golden Ticket! :occasion14:
 
Cliff,

Nice gold find.....you'll catch up to Gary in no time....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on finding gold......:occasion14:
 
WTG,I say you did it nice ring,,HH:hello:
 
TNice!!Congrats!
 
13.2g of 9K = 6.6g of 18K ... you not pleased? Nice ring.
 
13.2g of 9K = 6.6g of 18K ... you not pleased? Nice ring.

More than pleased since it was my first gold with the excal.... but 13.2g or 18k would have been better.....lol
When I first saw the ring, I thought it was a higher k value ring.... but it didn't make sense since it sounded like a quarter so, it must be full of silver. I did check the hallmarks and it is from the UK, Stratford England assayers. (sp)

Out again today to see if I can find another one or two....

Cliff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom