aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
dont like the change so see ya. goodbye to my long long partners 


? If it aint broke don't fix it!


welldiggermi said:no banner vote here
Ray S S said:The same here, I've never seen that big purple blob.
Didn't know what was being referred to until it was pictured.![]()


welldiggermi said:liked the old format
Marc said:welldiggermi said:liked the old format
You DO know (don't you?) that you can select from different themes - (including one VERY similar to the old one!)
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;sa=theme
Try the theme "politics".
I will add one exactly like the old layout in the coming days....
SIGH.
and do your duty.
jeff of pa said:If it's This.
It's the first somone Has Given Us a Screen Shot.
I'm sure It's Temporary till Marc Gets here & Sees it