What's new

if you passed away . what would be the find you want people to know you found

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
post your pic and story and who you would leave it to.
 
too morbid for me lol
 
The End, Amen!
 
When I put my MD unit away I move on to other interests and don't dwell on what was found.

Basically, my life does'nt evolve around past, present or future MD'ing.
 
Now, now, now! That answer will be forth coming.... immediately AFTER I die. TTC
 
My wife says she is selling everything when I am gone if the kids don't want it. I have three small girls and I hope they will gain a love of history like I have. Every find has a memory and that is what will be lost sadly.
 
Unfortunately I can't take a picture of it, but it is the secret of immortality.
 
Spart: Meet me at my 150th birthday party and I wlll give you the secreet, plus all of the booze and broads you want..

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Tramp*
 
All the things that aren't taxable!!
​
 
Might be off what you intended, and I can't provide just one pic. But I found a job, a wife, and a family, and love, I found hope for the future. Then I lost it. I lost it all, I threw it all away, folks. I didn't intend to, but I just did. But after a long while, I found it back again. A few different faces, and a few different locations, but I found it back. I admire all you folks who found Jesus. Jacob Ingledew, who has me on ignore, I never found Jesus. I never lost him. He was always there, I just chose to ignore Him and not listen many times. I still do sometimes, but He understands.
 
Re: if you passed away . what would be the find you want people to know you foun

In 1987 started finding truffles. Have had one named for me so far. Photos available on the Internet. So a google search for images, Tuber wheeleri.
 
That I finally found my marbles :icon_sunny:. But, I lost them just before expiring, and if they want them, they will have a great hunt. And, I DO know where I am going when I die, and no detector will ever be able to find me :wink:........NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom