A Archaic Hunter Tenderfoot Joined Jul 11, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location illinois Detector(s) used Tesoro Umax... Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2013 #1 Thought I would share another point I found this year.All the flooding has made it a great year for arrowhead hunting so far. I found this heavily resharpened woodland point on a gravel bar back in spring. Last edited: Jul 10, 2013 Upvote 0
Thought I would share another point I found this year.All the flooding has made it a great year for arrowhead hunting so far. I found this heavily resharpened woodland point on a gravel bar back in spring.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2013 #2 Allot of large points where you live and hunt. Another fine one.
A Archaic Hunter Tenderfoot Joined Jul 11, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location illinois Detector(s) used Tesoro Umax... Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2013 Thread Owner #3
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Jul 11, 2013 #4 That's almost a drill. Killer!
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2013 #5 Killer...
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,988 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 11, 2013 #6 Another nice one. That creek sure has been good to you!
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jul 11, 2013 #7 Lord have mercy! That's another dragon slayer!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 11, 2013 #8 That is another amazing find. Thanks for sharing.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2013 #9 Very Nice Find! It does look like a drill.