Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm calling out TreasureForce for their LAD claims

I feel a little odd doing this, but yet another soul is out there claiming to have found the LAD. He may already be posting here, I dont' know, but he goes by "Hutton Pulitzer" on Facebook, and I believe he is the owner of Treasureforce. Today he posted an article about the Ark of the Covenant, and I called him on some of his conclusions. I also called him on his LAD claims. His response is below:

"..you MAY have missed the point. The real point is THERE NOW EXISTS a document that covers, comments and tells of where the Ark - at least at one time was- aside from scriptures. Thats the whole point, but once a naysayer always a naysayer right? It's a way of life. But, from the Academic level, the translation of this document and it telling of then Ark is pretty impressive. Guess you don't give much credit to what academics and historians find now a days.

the Lost Adams was filmed for a TV special thus no share if the find results. The TV network paid for that right. Plus we can't control what a news report covers. They filmed us for hours for that news story and only used seconds of me. But that's the way news works. Anyway felt your post was a jib and not really about the story. anyway see u fancy yourself a treasure hunter. Would love to see your work. Sure u will see the TV special. As for us would rather sell the TV rights for $509k than post the climax on Facebook for zero."

So he claims he sold the TV rights about his LAD find for $509K to a TV producer. That, and I am a naysayer about treasure! lol

I responded that I would like him to spell out his LAD claims to a group I know and see if his LAD claims would hold water. I doubt I will hear from him, but I will be glad to eat all kinds of crow and apologize if he will just show us the gold! So Hutton, if you are a member at T-net, or ever read this, I encourage you so come and make me eat my words.

My personal theory is he went and filmed the location that was documented by New Mexico Tech, and also mentioned in the articles on the LAD by the Socorro Chieftan. I believe some of you already know what I am referring to, but I will run down to Socorro and talk to the Mining school if need be to retrieve those details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone was stupid enough to pay this guy over $500k for a treasure site they could have gotten from New Mexico Tech for FREE, I will be laughing a lot in 2014!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Uncle Matt

The guy sounds full of it.

Tv documentary producers sound glamorous but are generally ass out pants guys that are lucky to cover their wages let alone payout 500 grand for the rights to a story to produce.

National geographic is buyer of documentaries. they do not make them theirselves they buy and dictate the price as well as history channel. Most will average will pay out 176 grand one off payment for a fully produced documentary for that they have all future rights and Royalties under their label. Any one claiming that they have been paid 500 grand is blowing smoke out of their ass. Documentary Producers want their material for free or next to nothing. Even funding for such projects they have to beg borrow steal for. Most documentaries rely on various film grants or on even rarer investor people who can afford to lose their money.

That,s why most of these detection Reality TV shows the people work for free for their 15 minutes of fame except the film crew and producer their cheap to produce. Production cost are about 50 grand on average.

Crow

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I am fully aware how full of it he is! I even posted articles that show many people have claimed to have found the LAD, and didn't hear back from him again. I also seriously doubt anyone gave him over $500K to film his LAD location. I also asked him why he would have given the rights to that location to a TV show if it was really the LAD and had BILLIONS in gold on the site. No response...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't W.C. Jameson's secretary post on here that Jameson and friends had found the LAD and he would be writing about it? Think this was last spring or summer. Don't remember. As for the Ark, there was something about a old page of writing that told where it had been, all details except one, where it is now. Think it was on Yahoo last week or two...

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't W.C. Jameson's secretary post on here that Jameson and friends had found the LAD and he would be writing about it? Think this was last spring or summer. Don't remember. As for the Ark, there was something about a old page of writing that told where it had been, all details except one, where it is now. Think it was on Yahoo last week or two...

You're right about W.C., I've been waiting for the rest of the story. There was also a convincing story about finding it in the GPAA's Gold Prospector mag., pics of the site but no kettle full of gold. Who knows?:dontknow:

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I will be glad to eat crow if he actually has found it. So Hutton, come on down!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello UncleMatt

I am getting a little worried about all this talk of eating Crow I'm a little gristly around the edges to be eaten.:tongue3: With all the toxins in my body you may get food poisoning:laughing7: Strewth between You and Done Jose and his Mary Kai Kai I hate to be shipwrecked with you two.:laughing7:

It as you already know its next to impossible to prove an abandoned diggings either way as a possible famous lost mine site. There are so many abandoned mines anyone can say this is it.

Crow

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, that's great!

As far as proof, I just want to see the gold. If there is no gold, but still a site, how about the remains of the burned out cabin? The chimney should be there if nothing else...

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
These Guys are pretend treasure hunters. All for TV, that is how it works. All these cheap reality shows are the same mindless drivel for the brain dead masses. If there was gold there as they claim you wouldn't want to publish it through the Media now would you.

Crow

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
They didn't find the Lost Adams Diggings. I'm convinced of that.

"Treasure Force" and W.C. Jameson may be genuine treasure hunters, but they are not treasure finders. Treasure Force, in my opinion, is just another group that goes back to F.L. Coffman and Lieut. Harry Rieseberg and other posers. Look at their website - they seek no treasure less than $500,000,000? Or is it $500,000,000,000 - I'm not bothering to go back and check.

They claim to have a huge field operation, they need a gunsmith - the nonsense goes on and on. The "Commander's" "books" are for sale on Amazon. I seriously doubt combined they would be as helpful as a single NPG article by KvonM.

Uncle Matt - may I suggest you don't waste your time on them? It isn't worth it. One of those gentlemen posted here on the TN Lost Adams sub-forum (I believe it was the Robert T. Emmet Thread I started) and all they were were ads.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello OB

I am trying to update my reading list for the new year and wish to acquire reading materials which document treasure hunts and/or adventures that are real, authentic and where the folks may have actually found something!

Please could I ask that you kindly make some recommendations that I could possibly purchase. I recall on some thread here on treasurenet you mentioning something about an actual trip to the Cocos Islands in the Pacific (the ones associated with the various pirate treasures and the so-called "Treasure of Lima" - where someone or a group did discover a cache. I appreciate that the best discoveries are never made public and those that write about such things do so in order to make money in another way, or to simply satisfy their own importance. Maybe, just maybe there are some decent reads out there by folks who wrote out of genuine reasons to increase understanding and knowledge. I know that you are a walking encyclopedia on such matters and sincerely hope you can point me in the write direction.

Many thanks for any assistance rendered.

Dave

Mar 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to add that my real interests lie with the South/Central and Northern American countries and cultures.

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you posting again Bookaroo! I wouldn't have glanced twice at this guy, but he decided to try and insult me on FB like I was his punk. I'm from the hills, and I live by the feud. And all I am doing is giving him an opportunity to put me in my place! If he is for real, he should welcome that!

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched a video of him supposedly out on the Spanish Trail, and he kept saying "See it?" over and over again as he pointed at, well, nothing. Another cloud watcher with a website and access to youtube.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Interested Party

There is an old acquaintance of mine who used to live on his own private island in Bora Bora. Hes been living the beach bum life for 40 years, he had a small business renting out 2 or 3 holiday cottages on his private island for honeymooners. He as well as group of three other men who were university students Recovered cache in 1966 or 1965 in an illegal search of Cocos. That was found a cave near Cabo Atriva and discovered two skeletons in cave. It appeared that they had killed one another in a fight. There was two old sea chests. One had on one chest property of Gerald Mckintosh. There was the decayed family bible of his and book by George Vancouver. Each sea chest had a number of wedge shaped ingots and bag of gold coins. The other skeleton they assume was a William Smith. There was an old newspaper clipping of an escaped slave called William Smith. The date range of the items was around the mid 1845 to 1848. Most of the items was in very poor condicting half rotted from the Humidity. Traces of clothing could been seen on the remains there was the rotten rusted remains of a piston and bullet hole in skull of one of the remains and the other had what appeared to be the remains of bush knife into the ribs of the other

When I first met this old salt he was very guarded about the story. However after he warmed up to me he show me a few things. With what mementos he showed me I am not inclined to doubt his claim. He showed me a ring with AR 1845 on it. As when people come to fortune evil befalls them. He had a falling out between the other discoverers years ago, as one attempted to write a book against the wishes of the other three. He as well still being afraid the Costa Rican government would try to make a claim against him.. One is was a famous surgeon in Europe. But they are in thier eighties now. Some have passed away.

A few years ago he put his little motu island home up for sale as he wanted to downsize and move to an apartment. Where he is today I am not sure

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions