im here!!!!......................update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am down here(east central florida) beachside!! hunted a couple hours last night and came away with some clad and a decent ear ring(no markings) will be here probably untill saturday. headed over to kellyco tomorrow for some headphones and a swingythingy.
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: going out again tonight, wish me luck!!!!

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: im here!!!!

Good luck from me too. Build up some fine memories.......... :coffee2:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop

Hope you enjoy your trip and find some gold. I have to go someday. Always wanted :laughing7: :hello2: to go to Kellyco. I would be like a kid in a candy store. It might take some serious money before I got out of that place. :icon_sunny:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

Good Luck Seeker!!

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chuck
If ya make it over to the Gulf side look me up.Good luck :tongue3:

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: im here!!!!................update!!!!!!!!!!!

well, first i would like to say thanks for all the good luck comments! and especially thank you to rick for the hunt invite!!! i did not get hardly any hunting done, an hour here two hours there( my normal hunts are 4-6 hours) and there wasn't much found!! got knocked off a couple good sounding targets in chest deep water and just could not get them in the scoop, i can see i need allot of practice there!!!!!!!!!!

now for the big news............. i will be getting allot of practice after july 11th because that is the move in date at my new beachside apartment in the beautiful, warm in the winter state of florida east-central coast.
i wont have to deal with the life-sucking ohio weather any more, ive been back in ohio for 4 days and ive barely seen the sun >:( ..............anyway, that's what i was doing most of the time, apartment hunting.
chuck.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the plundering of florida

to continue at a later date................. :notworthy:

good luck on all of your quests.........keep us posted as to your whereabouts when u settle in.

see u in the lane

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wildman4910 said:
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Cool, what area are you going to be moving to?

wildman...........i will be hunting your general area :wink: south to sebastian, we will have to meet up ..
gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
to continue at a later date................. :notworthy:

good luck on all of your quests.........keep us posted as to your whereabouts when u settle in.

see u in the lane

max...............the plundering is about to commence, stand by.................

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stay off of my beach!! ;D

Welcome and good luck to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread