New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm Mad >:(

Hey All, Wicka here :hello:

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Had a rough day.
here's the story line
Teller last week: "I'll order you a box, but the carrier said they have a machine that takes out the silver ones"
Teller Today -: "We forgot to tell you, we aren't supposed to order you boxes, the bank paid the fee since we forgot to tell you, so we can't order you any more boxes specially but if we have extras will be glad to give them to you"
Hald Dollar Box today- "Skunk-a-roo":BangHead::BangHead:
Re-wrap the entire box, and walk to the bank with the box and rewrapped coins in hand (not back pack. holding it like a pizza box) And walk a mile to the bank, today is the only day it closes at 4pm not 5pm or later >:(
So I walked a mile to the bank, with a heavy half box, and walked a mile home.
Last 4 boxes, all skunks :'( :'(
RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRR
:'(
Happy hunting all....
Wicka

Upvote 0

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't agree with this at all. People rip on each other all of the time.

A 2009 Dodge Nitro is a big step forward from copper pennies and pre-1960 nickels! HH.

Edit: BTW I love your avatar Deep Packets. So much cool in so little space.

Thanks for the compliment you little silver^ore, I like that saying that you just coined, "so much cool in so little place." May I use that? What I meant is if someone rips on you...and you are actually offended by it, you are offended bc it's usually true about yourself. Then you drink a 6 pack and contemplate over it. Like the other day I had to contemplate, "Am I really a rich selfish bitter old man in a young dude's body". I thought, holy crap I am. I still fired his ass anyways for saying it, but thanked him for enlightening me on my faults.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Surprised you didn't get any response on your Obama comment... He didn't give up; he actually thinks his radical communist policies are working & plans to go full throttle forward w/them! Too bad you can't vote this November. By the way, that stack of silver you got there - you didn't build that. :)

:D :D :D :D You are my hero :) Lol!
Government built it, I just took it from them. Is that stealing? :o
Wicka

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's not get political.

As for the "You didn't build that" line, I hope you guys realize that was referring to the infrastructure (Power, Sewers, Roads, Trains, etc.) that small business relies upon to be successful.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Wick, I went to bed last night after reading this thread while I was gazing off into space from the Nyquil I took (I'm sick :/) & you were in my dream LOL I dreamed my husband & I met you but I don't really remember much about the circumstances. But you were young in my dream...sorry :P It was very weird.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Wick, I went to bed last night after reading this thread while I was gazing off into space from the Nyquil I took (I'm sick :/) & you were in my dream LOL I dreamed my husband & I met you but I don't really remember much about the circumstances. But you were young in my dream...sorry :P It was very weird.

You're not the only lady that tells me I'm in her dreams! Ha! Just kidding :(
But that's great, I wouldn't mind meeting CRH'ers. :) Hope I was nice and not sour :P
Have a good one Mrs. CRH. I gotta get back to listening to the teacher, in Technology Literacy class... laptops ftw!
Wicka

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the compliment you little silver^ore, I like that saying that you just coined, "so much cool in so little place." May I use that? What I meant is if someone rips on you...and you are actually offended by it, you are offended bc it's usually true about yourself. Then you drink a 6 pack and contemplate over it. Like the other day I had to contemplate, "Am I really a rich selfish bitter old man in a young dude's body". I thought, holy crap I am. I still fired his ass anyways for saying it, but thanked him for enlightening me on my faults.

It was a spur of the moment thought, kind of like a therapist saying "I want you to say the first thing that comes to mind when you see this blob." Of course you may. I understand what you mean now, I believe there's two sides to the saying though. May I ask what you type of business you own, if you do? I'm assuming you do, or hold a high position of power in anothers.

Deep Packets

Dec 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's just say alot of employees make the business really good money and they are perfectly content with how much we pay, most of the time. I'd like to be discreet over an internet forum, Google (AI) is getting out of hand and my personal privacy is priceless. :)

nube250

Aug 5, 2011
IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Teller last week: "I'll order you a box, but the carrier said they have a machine that takes out the silver ones"

Do you happen to know which carrier they use? And what general part of the US you're in?

I usually pick up Brinks and dump Garda in IL.. I see a lot of marked coins which drives me nuts when I find an 05 proof with a big purple V on it..

I was thinking about getting a silver marker and coloring all the edges silver ;D :icon_scratch: :BangHead:

Props on your age, I'm 30 myself.. wish all the old rich CRHers would at least leave the 40%ers for us young guys:headbang:

Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Loomis is the carrier, and I'm from Central Massachusetts. Teller said "They recycle the silver" ... BS? What would they use it for? Melting and throwing in a locked door?
Young guys? you're twice my age! LOL!
I like the silver edge marking >:))
Happy hunting!
Wickaboag

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Hell I get called kid sometime. But the difference is I use it to my advantage and yell at tellers when I don't get my way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread