What's new

Im nearly at pound of Gold this year..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...

:hello:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm impressed. Your past time serves you well.
 
Very nice, wish we all had a beach like that!
 
Sure,not proud my friends..

Sure,not proud my friends.. Thank you for all the nice responses to my recent posts.
Good Luck:treasurechest:
Regards,
Hamid
 
Last edited:
Hamid, you are a very smart, talented detectorist; I enjoy all your posts and photos.

You should be proud of your accomplishments and all your treasure finds..that is phenomenal detecting.

If some day you write a book, I will be one of the first to buy your book.

I wish you continued success

Lorraine
 
Awesome finds Hamid.:icon_thumright:
 
Hamid you can read the sand like a good book< do the book
 
fantastic detecting hamid!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom