Im nearly at pound of Gold this year..

Those are big! Nice haul of gold! :icon_thumright:

Great find Hamid! I would love to see a photo of your pile of treasure, the whole pound of gold!

Great find Hamid! I would love to see a photo of your pile of treasure, the whole pound of gold!
Thank you for your interesting... Yes of course in forum beach an shallow water or my chanel in youtube:

metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds hamiddetecting!

Makes me want too stop Civil War hunting and hit the beaches where rich tourist go!

Great video Hamid, thanks for sharing it. I love that egyptian themed bracelet and the pick of you wearing all the rings. Great stuff!

Hamid detecting! Gold! Congrats Hamid, 3 more pounds and just a little more coming. 2013? :thumbsup: thank you for sharing.

Incredible finds Hamid. You have a corner on the gold market over there. Congratulations and I can't wait for the 2013 video.

Nice video Hamid!! That picture with all those rings layed out...... thats alot of rings!! Congrats again!

I would say so. :laughing7: At today's market price that would be nearly $25,000. Awesome finds hamiddetecting. :thumbsup: I need to hit a few beaches...

Very impressive HD. That will buy you a new detector (if you want) & gas money. WTG, Quindy.
whoops... I meant to include this in my reply above...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back