What's new

Im one of you now!!

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm one of you now!!

Look what I found in my field today!!

various 025.webpvarious 027.webpvarious 026.webp
 
Upvote 0
and MZ jimmi snowsquirrelholly, that's older than your old iron! lol
 
Thats great you found a point and I see you are a Charter Member. Double greatness, thanks for helping out the site.
 
The material it is made of is pretty stuff. Hopefully, there are more for you to find in your field. Good luck!
 
yeah i was thinking I had the only ground in Indiana that had no native activity
 
Awesome find Jeff!!
 
sweet find jeff
 
You go with your bad self !! OMG bet you crapped yourself , lol. Good for you, you deserve it . Not the crapping yourself, lol, the finding the point. I even got a shout out , out if the deal . The only shout outs I usually get are lamely concealed insults directed towards me.. Lol
 
happy happy joy joy
 
Nice one Jeff. Why hunt 200 year old things when you can travel back thousands of years. Welcome to the addiction. Good luck!
HH


0038OP.webp
 
Congratulations! :icon_thumleft: On finding a nice arrowhead. Once you get the ''bug'' you will always be looking at the ground for another.
 
"We accept him! We accept him! One of us! One of us! Gooble-gobble, gooble-gobble!" :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom