What's new

Im still here.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Been extremely but but still looking in as much as i can. These are just some recents. Don't think I've posted them before but if I did in sorry. Hope all is well in the tnet world.
 

Attachments

  • image-4286939071.webp
    image-4286939071.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1179419292.webp
    image-1179419292.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 88
  • image-301394262.webp
    image-301394262.webp
    42 KB · Views: 76
  • image-104156366.webp
    image-104156366.webp
    17 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3478578713.webp
    image-3478578713.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1085047385.webp
    image-1085047385.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image-773552360.webp
    image-773552360.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2453779492.webp
    image-2453779492.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image-939036288.webp
    image-939036288.webp
    85.6 KB · Views: 94
  • image-959339151.webp
    image-959339151.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2661880264.webp
    image-2661880264.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2974320516.webp
    image-2974320516.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image-2170043949.webp
    image-2170043949.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2500298771.webp
    image-2500298771.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image-3957599134.webp
    image-3957599134.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2967875051.webp
    image-2967875051.webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3263705565.webp
    image-3263705565.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2527162323.webp
    image-2527162323.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image-3135172534.webp
    image-3135172534.webp
    79.5 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
All great looking finds but that triangle is smoking!
 
What sucks is that the base is gone. I was thinking a Kirk with the edge work.
 
Nice'ns! Looks like you found a chalcedony point! Is that what that translucent one is, in the 2nd row?
 
Last edited:
Great finds! I sure do miss seeing your post.
 
Nice photos and artifacts thanks for sharing glad to see you're doing good
 
Rockhh421 it is chalcedony. It's the black one and the one in the water. I thought it was black till my boy held it up to the light and I cleaned up. Thanks rock and gatorboy!!
 
...very nice and pretty pictures as well....I haven't seen them before so thanks for sharing!
 
You have some nice finds. Thanks for sharing.
 
Good seeing you Ben. Nice hunt. Does a soul good to get out and wander a creek or two. :occasion14:
 
now you stay here........you are always coming up with some goodies!

larson1951
 
now you stay here........you are always coming up with some goodies!

larson1951

I second that. I have always enjoyed your finds and posts.
 
Yes it does TN. Steve I'm allways here just been quiet for a while.
 
Right on, way to go...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom